Ideal for families managing rotas and shift patterns, the unpredictability of managing childcare plus your own business, for those working flexible hours that nurseries can’t flex to, or for those who just want a little me-time at the weekend - The POD is a creative childcare solution.
Unlike asking family or friends, we don’t mind a short notice call – The POD is here for you if you have a meeting on a day when Mum can’t cover, or you simply want an uninterrupted catch up with friends, while knowing that your child is having fun and happily playing with others.
We’re also here for parents looking for more regular support but who can’t necessarily commit to the same hours and days each week. We’ll create a schedule that fits to your family’s routine, however chaotic or changeable it is!
Think of us like a nursery, complete with the extensive training, safety measures, fun and educational activities for children and complete peace of mind for you – but run with all the flexibility of a creche. Life is unpredictable yet traditional childcare is often uncompromising…luckily for you The POD came along to offer your family the support it needs, in the way it needs it.
- Ofsted Regulated
- Provision for children from birth to age 11
- Teacher led, qualified, First Aid Trained, DBS checked team members
- Open 7 days a week - Monday – Friday 8am-7pm, Saturday – Sunday 8am-2.30pm
- Flexible sessions – book from as little as 1hr 15 min to full day sessions, to anything in-between
- £6.50 per session with payment accepted from Childcare Choices / Tax Credits / Childcare Vouchers
- No commitment required – book online, as and when needed, cancel within 24hr notice for a full refund
- Open all year apart from 24th – 29th December
- For children attending 10+ hours per week - we monitor their learning and development, assign them their very own POD Person (Key Worker), track their early learning goals, send you regular updates on their Tapestry, and plan specific activities for them in line with their individual targets.