Each Parent Partner is chosen for their special sparkle. As unique as your family, they will work with you to create a childcare solution that provides both practical and reassuring support to you and your family while inspiring and engaging your children.
Offering all the benefits of a traditional nanny, but with none of the paperwork, employment or administrative duties this normally comes with. Our service is completely reliable and simple to integrate in your life.
With our comprehensive training under their belt, o
ur Parent Partners come to your house armed with tons of fun and creative activities that will not only entertain your little ones but support them academically by following the Early Years Framework…not that they’ll realise it, they’ll have been having so much fun. We keep tweens and teens entertained and educated too, with exciting day trips out, playdates with friends and thinking of fun ways to help them with their homework.
Completely flexible, we work with you to create a schedule that meets your needs. No more racing to multiple drop offs, no more worrying about that last-minute meeting. We’ll care for your kids with all the love and attention of a Nana, but with all the credentials and benefits of a nanny.
- Fixed Team Member providing consistent care and developing a relationship with you and your family
- Your Parent Partner will be qualified, First Aid Trained, and DBS Checked, plus receive ongoing training through Practically Family
- Fixed Contract 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 hours but with flexible routine including early starts, late finishes or even joining in with family holidays
- £15ph and payment accepted from Childcare Choices / Tax Credits / Childcare Vouchers
- Partners available across Greater Manchester and Cheshire
Our Parent Partners aren’t too good to be true, find out more about the practical magic we can bring to your family by getting in touch.